As a member, you
* Receive information updates through such publications
as the OMEP-USA News in Brief and OMEP-USA Newsletter.
* Support current OMEP projects through a portion of
your dues, including
Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund
Books and other materials for an adopted preschool in
Books for new early childhood teacher education program
Assistance to early childhood programs and services in
the Gulf Coast region of the USA
* Receive two issues per year of the
Journal of Early Childhood, if you select a membership
category that includes a subscription.
* Receive invitations to OMEP-USA events at two national
meetings per year
November 2010: OMEP events during the NAEYC Conference
in Anaheim, CA
April 2011: OMEP events during the ACEI conference in
New Orleans, LA
November 2011: OMEP events during the NAEYC Conference
in Orlando, FL
These events include hands-on activities and projects to
help children in need,
locally or in other parts of the world.
* Will be invited to international meetings, including
the annual OMEP World Assembly and the triennial OMEP
World Congress. (August
2010: Goteborg Sweden)
* Will be eligible to submit presentation proposals for
OMEP-USA meetings and events, including the annual Film
Festival and Research
* Receive invitations to various child-advocacy events
in your area.
* Have the opportunity to join a local OMEP group – or
to start one yourself!
* Have many opportunities to meet, both in person and
electronically, with people all over the globe who share
your commitment to the
* Become eligible to vote in elections for the OMEP-USA
National Board of Directors.